Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jarom turns 32

For Jarom's birthday we woke up and went to breakfast at McDonalds. That's what he wanted. They do have the best pancakes for some reason. Then we went and I bought him some shoes. His other shoes had been falling apart for 6 months. We found some in the first store we went to. Originally $65 and we paid $24. I was more excited than Jarom I think.


Next we went to the IMAX Tornado Alley-3D.



I couldn't stay awake the whole time cause if I sit still any length of time I'll fall asleep.
For dinner we went to Texas Land and Cattle. Jarom wanted a good steak for his birthday. He liked it but it wasn't so good he'd have to go back. The coolest part about dinner is I 100% felt our baby kick at least 3 times in a row. I can say for sure it wasn't gas or my phone ringing in my pocket. It surprised me and I got a little teary eyed. It was amazing. I'm pretty sure Jarom teared up too but he won't admit it. Such a cool feeling!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kelsy said...

Baby must like steak too! Happy (late) birthday to Jarom.