Sunday, June 17, 2012

20 Weeks




I'm 20 weeks in this picture. I have a bump! My stomach never stuck out like this before. No big meal could do this. The girls at work say if they hadn't seen me before then they'd say I ate a lot for lunch. To me I feel it's very obvious and Jarom agrees. I'm
ready to really look pregnant ( I think) so people won't think I'm packing on the lbs. I think I've gained around 15-17 lbs. The weight gain has slowed down a little which I'm glad cause adding carbs back in my diet made a quick huge 10 lb difference in my first trimester.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You call THAT a bump...yep, I knew I didn't like you :) I had to laugh at you guys both getting teary eyed over the kicks. Although, admittedly, it's an incredible feeling and makes the miracle so real...

P.s. My kind of women to do breakfast in bed with cereal

Kelli said...

Cute bump! :)