Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer of Seals 2011

My sister Stephenie talked Dorias and I into doing a "Summer of Seals". We had to train for 3 months to swim 500 meters swim, 1.5 mile run, and as many push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups in 2 minuets each. I had no idea how hard it would be. It was hard work. I don't like doing push-ups, pull-ups, or sit-ups. I like to run and swim with little effort, you just go. The strength part takes a lot of mind over matter. Luckily Jarom would watch me and tell me I could do more. He was right, I could. I am not very good at pushing myself. Evan and Mark joined Dorias and Stephenie in the competition. Jarom said he was doing the "Slumber of Seals". Maybe next year he'll join in.

He I am with my cool sisters! Go Dorias and Stephenie!



In this picture I am leaving this guy in the dust. Not really...I think he passed me up. :-)





No comments: