Sunday, September 18, 2011

I've been training all summer for the pull-ups because I knew they'd be my greatest challenge...and they were. I was happy with my 8 but had been able to do more in my practices. Next year!


I don't like push-ups. I was able to meet my goal but geese it was tough.


No pictures of me doing sit-ups. Jarom was holding my feet for me. Jarom was my own personal cheer leader throughout the summer and on the compitition day. Thanks Jarom, I love ya!


Sit-ups were also difficult. For those of you who know me well, you know I have a weird tailbone. It sticks out funny. It is genetics, not my BMI. I think I took the skin off my tailbone at least 4 times during training. Fun times!







Jarom wasn't able to get a running shot of my finish cause my camera isn't as fast as me! Haha. I finished at the time I had practiced. I have no idea why but I absolutely don't have the ability to sprint at the end of a run like other people can. I was happy with my run.






No comments: