Sunday, April 17, 2011

Surgery Center

I picked up a second job because my 1st job isn't giving me enough hours of work. Most nursing jobs you have to work 2 weekends a month. I was super spoiled in Vegas and had no idea. No idea. This has been so hard on me. A big adjustment. I've never had a hard time keeping the sabbath day holy but its almost like I had no choice here. Luckily I have enough experience as a nurse I was able to get 2 part time jobs. If a nurse is part time they don't have the same weekend requirements. Luckily! I would only been going to church 6 months out of the year. With my calling it would be impossible. Plus I really feel its important to attend church and spend the day with my husband. In this picture I had to gown up because we had to drain chemo medication from a patient's bladder that is toxic to the skin. This is not normal attire, so we had fun playing dress up.

No comments: