Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coheed and Cambria

Jarom loves this band. Somehow he always takes me to concerts that I am not interested in. Yes I like some of their songs but I don't love them. When we drove past the line that was waiting to go inside, I thought I was going to die...literally. We didn't dress appropriately for this crowd. We forgot to wear all black. Jarom forgot to let his beard grow. He also forgot to wear his black eyeliner. He accidentally put deodorant on that day. I didn't buy any magnetic piercings for where ever my imagination could take me. All the girls had black or red hair. I only saw 1 other girl with blond hair. I was a party pooper for sure. I felt bad that I wasn't better for Jarom. I did get beer spilt on me 3 times. Did Jarom? Nope. I always say never again but end up going again and again.

3 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

all i have to say is oh my!

Kelsy said...

Tally likes that band too. I guess if he ever suggests going to their concert, I will have him read your post!

AstonJay said...

Is one of those band members the one he saw in the hotel? Your a trooper Bonnie. Did the smell of Beer give you the buzzzz to stay? LOL