Saturday, May 23, 2009

Iron Girl 2009-Sprint Triathlon

Another sprint triathlon! I think I might be addicted. I loved this one! I felt so good afterward. My favoite part was the bike for sure. Can you guess which swimmer is me? I can't. I was so nervous for the swim. The swim in the last triathlon I felt anxious. I couldn't relax. This one was so much better. I did inhail water once.
I did the best on the bike. I loved it. I think I did so much better because I have been taking spin/cycling classes.

The last part was the worst. I haven't ran in 2 months because I injured my him doing a 5k run on my birthday. The run was in the hot desert. Some of the hills were so so steep. I kept telling myself not to stop, I didn't pay $80 to walk. I can walk anytime.


6 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

whoohooo go bonnie! at least its a good addiction. way to have the strength and stamina to get through those different parts of the races!

Kelly and Jesse said...

You are so awesome. I get worn out just thinking about it. I'm so proud of you.

Kelly and Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cali and Travis said...

What a trooper! Maybe I need to train for a triathalon. Right now I'm just thinking I'll be doing good if I survive the 5K I'm training for on the 4th of July. Anyway I'm impressed.

Stacey said...

You have a blog?! I never knew. When are you two going to sign up on Facebook? Even Derek is on Facebook now. And that's saying a lot. You both look great.

Unknown said...

Look who I stumbled upon. So random! How are you guys doing! Its been so long since I've seen you! I love your extensions I wish I had mine still maybe someday I will be able to afford them again! Send me an email trishy1522@hotmail.com and I'll invite ya to our blog!