Sunday, October 14, 2012

South Padre




Jarom and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I was 32 weeks pregnant so I wanted to take it easy. We went to South Padre. The water was a little better than Galveston but not much.  After we settled in at the hotel we went on a dinner/ sunset cruise.  They served fajitas. It was relaxing for sure.  The weather was great too.
The first night we went walking and saw so many crabs. Jarom had me take a picture and this is what I got....


It was dark! They were so fun to watch. They stare at you but run sideways. We enjoyed our walks on the beach.



Day 2 we went fishing. They captain took us into the ocean for about 20 min. 2 min in I got nauseated. 5 min in I ran to the restroom and vomited about 4 times. I felt fine afterwards. I thought it was funny cause it was so ridiculous. My first time to throw up being pregnant but I don't think that counts.
Jarom caught 4 fish and I caught 1. We had a good time. It was bay fishing so not as exciting. We still had a good time. Next time Jarom will go deep sea fishing.



1 comment:

Kelsy said...

10 years! Congrats! And, the last time I was in a boat on the ocean, I threw up too, so I wouldn't count it either.