Sunday, September 18, 2011

Austin Texas

Keeping Austin Weird! I saw several shirts that said "Keeping Austin Weird". This guy walks the streets dressed like this. So funny. My mother-in-law was crazy enough to sneak and take a picture of him for me. Thanks Sharon!

BYU vs Texas Longhorns. It was so fun to go to Austin and watch the football game. My in-laws came to Texas to visit Jarom and I. It has been a full years since we've seen them. Miss them a lot.

It was so so hot at that game. I think the stadium holds 101,000 people and it was full. I thought we were going to get beat up for wearing BYU shirts but actually everyone was really nice. We had a good time. Thanks Jay and Sharon for taking us!



Me and my husband. We all wore matching BYU shirts (Sharon, Jay, Jarom and I) cause we are cool like that.





1 comment:

diane said...

hi bonnie...i got to your blog through leslie's. anyway, we miss seeing you guys now and again. that's cool that you went to the byu/texas game, and i must say this from when we went to a byu game in texas a few years ago---you texans are raised right. everyone was SO nice to us as well.