Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

Jarom surprised me and bought me roses. He knew my gift would be late. It still hasn't arrived. My roses still look beautiful so I am happy. My mom surprised me also by driving from Weatherford to spend my birthday with me. I kind of knew she was coming. I am glad she did. It was good to see her.
Jarom made my favorite cake for me. We celebrated at my sister's house. Jarom and I have so much fun hanging out at my sister's house with her children. Taneal is crazy. Fun crazy!

On my actual birthday we ate dinner at Cheesecake Factory. My mom whispered to the manager that it was my birthday. Not only did we get a sundae free but they sent us home with a wheat baguette. Yummy! Happy Birthday to me. Thanks everyone!


2 comments:

Eric said...

Now I am really sad I missed out on your birthday. The cake and ice cream look so good and it looked like you needed help eating it. :)
Glad you had a great birthday. 28 is a great age.

Kelli said...

You were doing so good at updating your blog and now you're slackin'! lol