Sunday, February 13, 2011

Do you smell that?

Our campfire conversation.
Me: Do you smell that?
Jarom: No.
Me: You don't smell that? I smell a chemical. What kind of wood did you buy?
3 min later...
Me: How can you not smell that. It really smells like a chemical is burning.
2 min later...
Me: My feet are finally warm.
Jarom: Why are your shoes smoking?
Me: I did smell a chemical.
We shined the flashlight on my $6 Ross shoes and all the glue had separated. This created the opening to my toes letting in that toasty heat inside. Jarom trying to make me feel better told me the same experiance happened to him when he was 6.

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

I've done the same thing...only I wasn't 6 either!

Garrison Propaganda said...

hahahahaha! thats hilarious. and kinda grosse. good thing it didnt smell like flesh!