Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread House

My sister invited Jarom and I over to make gingerbread houses. She made the dough and cut out the house and got it all frosted together before we had even arrived. Our job was to bring candy and make the best house. Which I thing we did! Okay maybe I'm in denial. The other houses were pretty cool. I am sure if Jarom hadn't of been involved my house would have looked more like a Halloween haunted mansion. He wanted it to look nice. Thanks Jarom for making our house look so good. The first thing Jarom did do when we got to my sister's house was try to eat the door. She and I both wouldn't let him. The door was eaten as soon as we got home. It was so fun to make a real gingerbread house. Stephenie's house did smell pretty good too! I really enjoy getting to spend time with my nieces and nephews.
I like my melted snowman in my backyard. Every once in a while I get a good idea.

No comments: