Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve Talent Show

We are going to be famous! Jarom and I had to come up with a talent for my sister's family talent show. So we googled talent cause we don't have any. That night we went out and bought glow sticks and copied moves from Napoleon Dynamite...and BAM...our talent was born!!! 2 hours later we realized we are going to be very embarrassed. Jarom text me at the gym the next day saying that he was backing out. He was joking. The only reason we were willing to dance is because it was in the dark. It was really dark. In the end we forgot our awesome moves but whatever...it was a blast.

4 comments:

Karen Linn Bell said...

haha you guys should have taught some flips and tricks to the dog too. cute though! -i would have joined you.

Leslie said...

Oh how I wish the lights were on! Just died laughing. Died!!! I'm dead!

Adam Cuppett said...

You guys have some mad skills! I wish I could be like you two!!

Elaina said...

Looks like fun Awesome job!! LOL!