Monday, November 29, 2010

Reagan's Blessing

My Brother Dan blessed his new baby girl named Reagan. She is so little. I was lucky enough to hold her til my arm was burning. (I am a little wimpy)

Jarom didn't bring a suit jacket. He borrowed my nephew's. Jarom is a little bigger than Matthew who is 16. I love Jarom's body language here. He couldn't relax his shoulders.

The twins kept mixing up Amber (my sister-in-law) and me. It was fun to mess with them cause they mess with us. They are only 5 but look identical. I don't try to learn their names cause its fun to get it wrong. They are funny little boys.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That jacket is hilarious! I can't stop laughing.

Garrison Family said...

ahhahhhh hahahahaha i cant get over jaroms borrowed jacket. that picture is hilarious! bet your family is loving having you so near. for blessings, small get togethers, and holidays.