Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pork butt went on sale....so we bought 8! We eat a lot of pork and beef for dinner since Jarom is allergic to bird. No biggy, it just gets pricey he informed me. We had to take advantage. I had to cut all the extra fat off. After cutting up 8 pork butts, I am now quick and consider it one of my new skills. I did feel like a plastic surgeon doing several tummy tuck. I kind of enjoyed it. Gross right?

I love this picture casue it was only November 14th when it was taken. I was running late getting ready for church. It was the coldest Houston has been all winter. I wanted to wear a warm sweater and a plaid skirt. Meanwhile Jarom is asking which tie to wear. I didn't have time. He wears the same one all the time anyway. I said just pick one. Then on the way to church I told Jarom that I look like I am dressed for Christmas and Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. He just sat there quietly. Then...then....as we walked into church I finally gave him some real attention. He was wearing a Christmas tie. I couldn't believe it. He said that I said to "pick one" So he did. I think normally I would have felt a little silly but instead I couldn't stop laughing. We looked like we where dressed for a Christmas program. Jarom makes me laugh so hard sometimes. He really is great.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I love it! That's really funny to me... maybe because it's a bit late!

Garrison Family said...

ohhhhhhhh im getting a lot of good laughs today reading the astons blog. makes me miss having you guys as almost daily hang out buddies.