Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lake Mead

Jarom and I rented a wave runner before we left Las Vegas. The weather was so nice. I had never been on one before and we concluded that it was time! I loved it! He let me do most of the driving. I got the speed up 50mph. We rode for about 6 hours. Because I am so pale I wore a long sleeve shirt and a hat the whole time (not cute) . My legs where exposed with lots of sunblock. After 6 hours in direct sun, no evidience of a burn. I think I did pretty good.




Every time Jarom drove he wanted to ride it fast and then turn really hard. I hated this. I didn't want to be thrown off. I also didn't want to ruin the thrill he was seeking. So I convinced him to drop me off on the shore so he could ride however he wanted. He didn't last 2 min. riding the wave runner. It was funny. I did have valid fears. Earlier Jarom did convince me to jump off of the wave runner going 25 mile/hour. We both did it at the same time. That hurt!

No comments: