Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Weirdest Funniest Situation!



So the family went on a boat excursion because Jarom loves the ocean. On the way back we noticed a bird was following the boat. Jarom's dad Jay had an apple and started biting off pieces and throwing them to the birds. This one bird would catch it too. Then all these people started to oooh and awwwe over the scene. One tourist, who barley spoke english, asked for a piece to throw to the bird. So...by the same means, Jay bit a piece off, pulled it out of his mouth, and gently handed it to they guy. He hesitantly accepted. I am pretty sure when he asked for some apple he did not mean directly from Jay's mouth. I could not stop laughing. Hands down the funnies thing we have seen Jay do.

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

From that picture, I thought you were going to say the bird pooped on Kelli's head! But seriously, what was that tourist expecting when he asked Jay for some apple?

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, Kelsy, that stupid bird was really close to my head and I was seriously FREAKING OUT! haha