Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Miles for Better Smiles 5k Run

This is a bad picture but I forgot to eat breakfast before the run. We met Al and Whitney before to ride over together. Whitney was nice and gave me the other half of her banana. I felt weird taking her breakfast but she wanted me to eat it. Thanks Whitney!
That's weird, where is Jarom? Oh yeah, he decided 40 degree weather and really crazy wind was too much to walk the 1 mile he signed up for. He left for McDonalds. I didn't care. Al and Whitney couldn't beleive he ditched us all. Go Jarom!! His excuse was "it was too windy for Autumn". Meanwhile my mom is freezing by the bathrooms (they were blocking the wind) with a little sweater.





Here I am running past the pretty pond. What they didn't advertise is that we would run through dried mud and gravel first. It was the worse coarse ever.


No comments: