Thursday, November 27, 2008

Animal Park in Texas

How scary is this picture. Actually the one below. Jarom has a fear of ostriches due to some you tube video. At Thanksgiving we went to a wildlife park that you dive through. We decided to be brave and ride in the back of a truck. My crazy brother Charles decided to throw feed between Jarom's crossed legs. He jumped up so quick as the ostrich went for it. It was so scary. I think in this picture Charles was going to karate chop the thing. By the way 2 people in my family were bit by the ostriches.



Yuck!
The Giraffes were so cool. They were my favorite part. Their lips are a little slimy.
I think in this picture Jarom is feeding the zebras. There is a big sign that says "do not feed the zebras, they bite"


Charles dared me to eat one of the pellets of feed. It tasted almost like some diet food I have eaten in the past. Hopefully no pesticides.

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

oh i wish there was video of jarom and his quick moves. were you really allowed to sit in the back of an uncovered car? i dont know whats worse. you eating the animal feed on a dare, or you admitting it on your blog.