Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Autumn is her Halloween costume. She is a cute wicked witch! I'm surprised she did okay with the hat.

For the past several months I have been training for a sprint triathlon. It sold out so I backed off on the training. Then my friend let me know they opened some spots. I signed up right away. I haven't trained on the bike very much, only on a stationary bike. My friend and I finally rode the "red rock loop" it is 14 miles. The first 5 miles goes up 1000 ft in elevation. It was horrible. I wish I had gotten use to this before the triathlon. This picture is after I made it to the top!

4 comments:

Michael said...

That is neat that you are doing the marathons. When is that actual event?

Eric and Angela said...

autumn looks so cute. I haven't even found a costume for Aaron yet.
Good luck on your triathlon this weekend. I know that I will not be able to ever do something like that.

Garrison Propaganda said...

triathalon, well that came out of nowhere! has autumn ever been a wicked witch before?

Al & Whitney said...

OMG I love your dog. Bring her over to visit. Im trying to convince Al to get me a Yorkie