Sunday, January 20, 2008



This picture was taken after we went to Jarom's school Christmas party. I didn't have a nice dress so I found one at this weird store where clothes are "lightly used". There are a lot of 70's clothes with shoulder pads. Anyway I found this black dress for 30 dollars. I heard on the radio earlier that week that women are not good at bargaining. I wanted to see how I could do. They say you have to be willing to walk away. I ended up getting the dress 4 dollars cheaper when 30 dollars was a good deal to begin with. I was successful! I had to have Sharon my mother-in-law take it in. It really turned out good.

The party ended up being boring, but it was fun to dress up. Jarom looked hot!

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

thats one hot mama! jaroms looking good too. let me guess--you helped him pick out his outfit? shoulders pads not so cool, getting a cheap dress way cool, having your mother in law taking it in super cool!