Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baby Aston is a GIRL!




Those are the little legs crossed. She wouldn't move her feet for most of the U/S but finally did enough for the Dr to see nothing there. The Dr did joke and tell us to keep out receipts.
I felt a little disappointed when I found out cause almost everyone at work and Jarom "knew" it was a girl. Their confidence took away my surprise. I'm actually really excited to have a little girl. If Jarom is right again then she will have strawberry blonde hair and weight in the 6 lb range. We'll see... We have a bet who can guess the weigh in. I hope he's right cause I guessed a little heavier. I don't want to push out something big going off what my sister Stephenie described. I'll spare you the details.



The girls at work posted this for me. Made me feel good.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: